Welcome to K Durham Law PLLC
Personal Injury Law Firm in Tempe & Phoenix AZ
K Durham Law PLLC has a professional personal injury attorney that provides representation for clients who are victims of personal injury through auto accidents, workplace negligence and other forms of accidents. I offer an assertive, results-oriented approach that ensures your best interests are always well represented.
Call (480) 832-8463 today. You’ll be able to talk to me and find out what compensation you can receive.
If you are a Spanish speaker, I have the resources to make sure you fully understand your legal options.La oficina K Durham Law PLLC ofrece servicios legales en español.
My team is comprised of a great group of individuals with many years of experience in personal injury. It’s just their nature to go out of their way to help answer client questions and keep clients informed as to what is happening in their case. My team cares about how our clients are actually feeling and if their injuries are improving.
Get the compensation you deserve
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence, you deserve to be compensated. You can expect personalized attention that is focused on the successful resolution of your case. I’m committed to giving you aggressive representation by taking the legal action that is needed to garner the maximum amount of compensation for you.
I have personally helped clients obtain six- and seven-figure recoveries. No matter the extent of your injuries, I’m prepared to see you through your recovery and the receipt of your compensation in a timely manner.
You won’t be passed off to someone else
When you contact K Durham Law PLLC, you won’t be passed off to someone else and your case won’t get lost in the shuffle. This is because you’ll be dealing directly with me, Kelley N. Durham. Admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of Arizona, U.S. District Court of Arizona and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, I have over 10 years of experience focused on personal injury law. As my client, I am accountable to you, which means I take full responsibility of providing you with a high level of legal expertise that will help you obtain the outcome you hope for in your case.
I believe in providing quality personal service to my injured clients and grieving families, including sometimes calling on doctors and other professionals to serve as experts on your behalf. I will build the strongest possible case for you. My strengths include:
- Dedicated responsiveness to you – from acting on your first call to investigating your case and through every subsequent phase of any legal action needed
- Extensive knowledge of insurance coverage
- Willingness to pursue innovative legal strategies and claims based on current trends in settlements and awards
In my experience, clients do not want to feel like a number; they want to feel like the individuals they are. Each client is different, so what works for one client may not be suitable for another client. At my firm, we go out of our way to try to make clients understand that we are there for them during this difficult time in their lives. I have a connection to each client, and it is this connection that drives me to work hard to achieve a fair result for each client whether through a settlement without the need for litigation or through the litigation process.
Top 5 reasons to choose K Durham Law
- My firm doesn’t represent insurance companies, who are only committed to minimizing how much they pay out. We represent you, the victim, and have only your best interests in mind. That means we fight for you, not your insurance company.
- You won’t be passed off to an assistant. You’ll have direct contact and support from a dedicated personal injury lawyer who will be responsible and accountable for your case.
- I can help you get the necessary medical care you need now, and you won’t have to worry about paying for this until you receive a settlement.
- You don’t pay any fees unless you obtain financial compensation.
- You don’t have to come to our office — your dedicated lawyer can meet you at your home, office, or wherever else you may be to make your appointment more convenient.
We have a network of doctors here to help
You may not have medical insurance and may not be able to afford the medical treatment you need to get better. Alternatively, your treating physician may not know how to move forward with your treatment because he or she doesn’t normally treat motor vehicle collision victims.
My office has a network of medical providers that we have worked with over the years, who have demonstrated themselves as excellent physicians. They know how to diagnose and treat injuries that are caused by motor vehicle collisions that other providers may not be able to diagnose because of lack of experience or knowledge in the area. Our network of doctors is a great resource, especially for those individuals with persisting pain where the normal course of chiropractic care or physical therapy treatment does not help.
Not sure? Call us anyway to get peace of mind
You may be unsure whether your injuries are serious, or if your insurance company is treating you unfairly. I welcome you to call us so that you can get honest and legally-sound answers.