Phoenix & Tempe Wrongful Death Attorney
Arizona Attorneys Experienced in Wrongful Death Litigation
The devastation you feel after tragically losing a family member cannot be quantified or fully expressed. At K Durham Law PLLC in the East Valley, you can count on empathy for your loss as well as skilled legal guidance from caring attorneys with substantial experience advocating for families irreparably harmed by a wrongful death.
Arizona law provides for recovery of various financial damages that may be critical for your future after a wrongful death in your family. You can depend on our legal team to evaluate your case thoroughly, offer informed guidance, and diligently pursue all means of potential recovery.
Honest, Informed Legal Counsel and Resources
Phoenix-area native Kelley Durham has handled a range of wrongful death cases arising from:
- Roadway accidents involving cars, trucks, and other types of vehicles including fatal rollover crash cases
- Fatal motorcycle or truck accidents
- Ejection from vehicles
- Roof collapse in a fatal rollover car accident
- Seat belt defect cases causing wrongful death
- A fatality caused by a train accident
- A shooting at a Phoenix-area discount store, attributable in part to negligent security
We have extensive experience substantiating automobile product defects, as well as conducting thorough investigations that prove others’ liability for a car, motorcycle, pedestrian, or other accident. We have dependable access to a range of experts in various fields that may prove essential to maximizing the compensation your family receives.
Equipped to Handle Insurance Coverage and Liability Disputes
Complex cases do not intimidate our skilled attorneys and staff. In fact, we have had success:
- Identifying all possible sources of financial recovery, including those a less experienced or focused attorney might not pursue such as another family member’s uninsured motorist / underinsured motorist (UI / UIM) coverage
- Bringing claims against multiple drivers or other responsible parties including cities and states to ensure maximum recovery
- Handling cases in which some portion of the fault was assigned to your deceased loved one by police or others leading to a dispute over liability
- Investigating and pursuing claims for which the cause of the accident and extent of injuries are not clear
Speak to a Phoenix wrongful death attorney today
Our firm founder Kelley Durham is one of a select group of Phoenix-area lawyers with a successful track record advocating for families victimized by wrongful death. For a free consultation, please contact us now. You can reach us at (480) 832-8463 to schedule a consultation at our office, in your home, or elsewhere. You will take no further financial risk if we represent you, as we collect attorney fees only if we succeed in recovering financial compensation for you.
Get your questions answered - call for a free consultation (480) 832-8463