Medication & Pharmacy Errors
Phoenix Pharmacy Error Lawyer
Were you or a family member seriously injured by the wrong drug or dosage? Focus and precision are essential for the doctors, nurses, and pharmacists responsible for dispensing today’s powerful prescription drugs. A pharmacy error or medical professional’s oversight can have severe or even fatal consequences for the patient. If you or a family member has been harmed by a medication error, you may have strong legal recourse. Based in Tempe and representing people throughout the Valley, our attorney will take your concerns seriously and offer honest, informed counsel, beginning with a free case evaluation.
Investigating Prescription Drug Dangers and Proving Liability
Our experienced Arizona personal injury lawyer is prepared to help you recover financial compensation you need to deal with the outcome of a pharmacy mistake or a doctor’s negligence. She will carefully evaluate your potential case arising from situations such as:
- A doctor’s failure to consider known allergic reactions, drug interactions, and side effects before prescribing medication
- A pharmacist’s or pharmacy technician’s misreading of doctor instructions or other medication error, resulting in the patient receiving the wrong drug or wrong dosage
- A serious medication error in a hospital, nursing home, or other care facility
- Use of a drug or medical device later proven to pose unacceptable health risks as has occurred with Vioxx, Fen-phen, Celebrex, certain over-the-counter cold and flu medications, and numerous other pharmaceutical products
- A vaccine injury that may justify a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) claim in the U.S. Court of Claims and/or a well-founded lawsuit
Lawyers Prepared to Pursue Your Claim for Financial Compensation
From negligence in dispensing painkillers to anesthesia mistakes resulting in paralysis or wrongful death, many types of medication errors can have serious consequences. Patients must routinely trust in medical professionals to exercise due care and diligence.
When any type of pharmaceutical negligence causes severe harm or a preventable death, it is critical for the victim or a family member to consult a knowledgeable lawyer as soon as possible. We encourage you to contact us at K Durham Law PLLC today to tell us what you know and to discuss your legal rights.
For additional information about personal injury causes – click here.
Get your questions answered - call for a free consultation (480) 832-8463